|The sure ways to be a Bollywood Star!|
The Secret Of How To Be A Film Star
Do You Know?
The Requirements To Be A Bollywood Star Or TV Actor
And How To Meet Them?
A Must Follow Tips
Though not a cakewalk but by working on yourself, self-marketing, hard work and perseverance, you can definitely be a successful actor/actress in Bollywood, India.
What Should You Have?
- Good looks may help you (especially in TV
) though I don't agree fully with it. You can work on your looks or rather on your overall personality by facial exercises, Ayurveda treatments, and yoga. serials
- Good body and its maintenance.
- Good voice. You can develop by various vocal exercises.
- Very pleasant nature.
- Reasonably educated, good command on HINDI and an ability of a well spoken ENGLISH
- Excellent ability to memorize and that too, quickly. This is of paramount importance, especially in TV serials where you get your lines just before the shot!
- Good acting abilities. You can learn from this free blog or by joining our Private and Individual "One on One" Coaching
- Good networking capabilities- building up entertainment industry contacts by contacting them personally or through social media.
- A very high level of patience to withstand a prolonged struggle (maybe for years) and willingness to face periods of financial instability.
- The beginners must have a reasonable and regular source of income to meet mandatory requirements like- training, portfolio, registration with artist coordinators/ casting directors, travel expenses for visiting production houses and casting directors, auditions, computer/ smartphone and finally LIVING EXPENSES in Mumbai
- A very high level of emotional stability to withstand repeated rejections, tensions from need to perform well, competition, money and living in Mumbai
How Should You Develop the above Qualities in you?
- Learn professional acting either by carefully selecting a good school or if in doubt, for a beginner, the best option could be a personal and professional acting coach
- Join gym developing a good and HOT body. If you can't afford gyms, there are good exercises to practice at home without any money. Know about them here!
- Improve your mental health and be strong. Join yoga classes or practice at home to learn relaxation and mental balance
- Make a professional portfolio of about 7 to 10 pictures, to begin with, where you look exactly as you are. No dark glasses (Let casting directors see your eyes!).
- Complete your graduation because it's a long struggle with financial instability. Being a graduate and having an additional skill like IT, Marketing, Teaching, etc. may help you to support financially to fulfill your dream to be an actor. Knowing spoken English well helps you to network with cine industry and creates a favorable impression, apart from being comfortable with English dialogs in a film / TV serial
- Start building your contacts in the industry by networking through creating and updating of your profile/ page on a regular basis on social sites (FaceBook, Twitter, Linkedin etc), emailing your profile, monologues, your website, and showreel.
- Register yourself with at least 3 to 4 good coordinators (Select from posts in this blog)
- Do not restrict your efforts only to one field, e.g. Bollywood films. Enter in modeling, TV serials, commercial ads, and print. Just hit all opportunities available
- Remember that acting is a business and you have to be a good businessman or a woman. You can't live in emptiness without money or with your parents/ relatives/ friends charity forever!
If You Want To Be A Guaranteed Actor
Then Get Privately And Personally Trained By Top Acting Coach